If you want to keep a track of daily and total visits on your WordPress blog post along with the most popular and trending posts, then a WP plugin called Top 10 will do the task for you with ease. Here’s a look at some of its best features:
- Page Counter: It can keep a count of daily as well as total page views on single posts, pages and custom posts types
- Display the Count: If you want to customize the displayed text, then this is just the right tool for you
- Popular Posts: Want to keep a track of popular posts by page count along with customization options? Top 10 lets you do it.
- Widget Ready: Top quality customizable widgets that give you total control of the content of posts.
- Customizable Output: Whether you want to style the list or want to customize the default list format, it has an output wrapped in CSS classes that gives you the freedom to achieve these objectives with ease.
- Thumbnail Support: It provides excellent post thumbnails support. It allows the auto extraction of images on your posts. You can also edit the images using timthumb.
- Exclusions: The plugin allows you to control the top posts list, whether it is in the form of exclusion of certain posts from select categories or by ID.
- Admin Interface: Top 10 allows you to keep an eye on daily and overall popular posts, that too from within the dashboard. In addition, two customizable columns can also be added to All Posts and All pages inside your WP admin area
- Uninstalls Easily: If you ever get the idea of uninstalling the plugin without leaving any of its data behind, you can do it without any difficulty whatsoever.
Functions well with different caching plugins such as WP-Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, etc.