No Matter Where You Are, We Can Make It Work.
The client wanted a system for an Economic Development Council to deploy the economic goals and opportunities within their industry-specific framework. Where the user or a company can enable Strategic Plans and Industry Clustering. The client wants to provide a VIRTUAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT for their clients.
- Live Presentation : Where multiple users can join the presentation using video conferencing and share their points using live chat system or drawing on the whiteboard.
- Planning Tools : Tools for manage visions, goals, business plan and strategic plan.
- Finances Management Tools : Tools for manage finances with their own customized wallet.
- Own Networking System : Tools for managing Industries, subscriber, users, opportunities, post publishing.
- Others: Screen recording and uploading on AWS cloud, etc.
Our developers collaborated closely with the client to understand their key pain-points where we can make things through our ground breaking solutions.
- We gathered client requirement, discussed their expectations and studied the business environment in which they operate.
- Next we brainstormed ideas and came up with innovative designs and finally shortlisted the one after discussion with the client
- We developed scalable and robust solution utilizing WordPress, NodeJs and Codeigniter. We worked parallely on modules together and then merged all the modules in a single system.
- We developed different modules according to the requirements and then assembled all the frameworks in a flow. After this, our developers worked on third-party integration.
- Next our testers reviewed all the elements of the software and made sure that all the elements are aligned with the requirement of the client.
- Framework Selection : Cibunet is a very big platform that has many modules and features. The biggest challenge for us is to the selection of framework because each framework has its own specialty to handle specific things like WordPress is very useful for blogging and eCommerce and CodeIgniter is very useful for medium-sized web application and Node JS for frontend and real-time applications.
- Time Limitation :The client wants to put their application in the market very soon because of the business competition and it is very challenging for us to complete the project in very less time because it has so many features and a large number of modules.
- Module Assembling :We selected a different framework for a different module as per the client’s requirements Like WordPress, CodeIgniter, and Node JS. In the last, it is very difficult to manage and assemble all the frameworks in one flow.
- Third-Party Integration : Third-Party Integration like AWS cloud for video storage, WebRTC for real-time video conferencing and own wallet integration for finance module.
Firstly our developer understood the client requirements and does research about client business modules for a better understanding of the project. And then coordinated with the client and created a proper flow for the project.
We started working on the project with high configure team to complete the project on time. Firstly we select the framework that suited our requirements so we choose WordPress, Codeigniter, and NodeJS for it.
Different developers started working parallelly on different modules and after completing the module we marge all modules in a flow.
In terms of third party integration, our developer integrated all the required API like AWS cloud and WebRTC successfully.
The client was very happy with our developer’s work and the credit was simplicity and ease of use and navigation. The client also appreciates the design of the application that was very user-friendly. We provide the complete admin and user guides to admin.
We had full fill all the requirements of the client within the given time with proper testing of functionality. So the client impresses by our work and promise us that he continue working with us.