For any Business Website to work well, speed optimization plays a very important role. If your Website takes long time to load then definitely the user will leave before it loads completely and will switch to other website which loads faster than yours.
Therefore Website Loading speed Optimization is Very Important. So, Read to know more on how to speed up your Website Loading Smartly.
Also, Here is the Step by Step Guide to ‘WP Fastest Cache’ Plugin Settings that helps in creating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog and saves it in the cache. WP Fastest Cache is an easy-to-install plugin.
You don’t even have to modify the .htaccess configuration file. The Caching system has a simple to use interface for creating, managing and updating cached pages. It Provides Bulk caching of all the pages, posts, categories. It is built to be light weight and is best used for caching your top 100 or fewer website pages.
Step 1 – First of all you have to install ‘WP Fastest Cache’ Plugin.
Step 2 – After Installing the Plugin Go to WordPress Dashboard Left Panel ‘WP Fastest Cache’ Menu click on that.
Step 3 – Go Inside the Plugin then you can see there are some list of plugin’s features.
1. we will start with the caching system. Check the first box, Enable, to allow the plugin to start working on your site.
2. The next option, Widget Cache, it is grayed, which means it is not available in the free version of the plugin.
3. The Preload allows you to create the cache of all the post, page, category, homepage periodically, which helps much in improving future page loads. When the Preload feature calls the urls, the cache of urls are created automatically. When all the pages are cached, the preload stops working. When the cache is clear, it starts working again.
4. The next logged-in users option allows you to block the cached version for logged-in users and will cause the page to load naturally.
5. Mobile Cache feature creates the cache for mobile devices. This is a premium feature. It does not exist in the free version.
If you use a responsive theme, no need to use the mobile cache feature. You should disable “Mobile” and “Mobile Theme” options.
6. New Post clear cache files when a post or page is published.
Similar to the previous option, in Update Post if a post or page is updated, the cache of post or page is cleared.
7. Minify HTML allows you to decrease size of the HTML pages that composes your cache file. and also decreasing the load time for your visitors.
8. Minify CSS actually decreases the size of your CSS files to make page rendering faster.
9. Minify JS actually decreases the size of your JS files to make page rendering faster.
10. Gzip reduce size of files sent from your server (reduces transfer time between server and browser, and is a high priority Pingdom item.
11. Browser Caching enables If the commonly used files are cached by browser, the visitors’ browsers do not have to load them evert time so the load times of pages are reduced.
12. Click on Save button to save the changes.
1. Click on Delete Cache to delete every cached file.
2. Choose Delete Cache and Minified CSS/JS to delete all caches as well as the minified CSS and JS files created in previous options.
if it’s not set as default, add a new rule to cache your homepage once a day.
Image Optimization and Premium contain content only available to premium subscribers.
Premium contain content only available to premium subscribers.
Difference between Premium and Not Premium
1. There are two default rules to exclude the wp-login.php and wp-admin pages. These cannot be edited or deleted.
2. Click Add New Rule to create a new rule.
3. The next section to which you can add rules is the Exclude User-Agents area. Again, notice two default rules that cannot be changed or removed. Choose.
4. Click Add New Rule to create a new rule.
A CDN (content delivery network) makes your site faster by hosting it on multiple servers around the country and world, as oppose to 1 origin server (it reduces the geographical distance it takes your content to reach your visitors).
DB 1838 contain content only available to premium subscribers.
We are responsive web design company believe in creating brand because we understand that impactful brands inspire their audiences to act, to dream,to change and they leave genuine impression. Hire Us!!! To get customized web solutions for all your business requirements.