Trio!! OpenCart Vs. Magento Vs. PrestaShop
OpenCart is an open source free E-Commerce platform for online stores. OpenCart provides a base for online users to set up their store with a professional functions, look and feel.
Features of OpenCart:
- It a free open source platform.
- OpenCart supports multi-language, multi-store and also multi-currency.
- OpenCart gives an option of reviewing of each product separately and also a chance to give rating to those viewed products which ultimately results in efficient productivity.
- OpenCart is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
- OpenCart also generates the complete sales reports.
Magento is considered as the king among the other e-Commerce shopping cart market. It is an open-source shopping cart that provides flexibility and control over look, functionalities, features and contents. Magento provides more features as compared to other platforms few are as below.
Feature of Magento:
- Magento comprises of product suggestion tools which helps in giving rating to the products online.
- Magento offers promotional activities and merchandising of products.
- It provides separate segment for customers.
- Magento is also SEO friendly which helps in promotion of your website.
- Magento provides multiple shipping and currency option.
- Magento is recommended for enterprises, store owners and developers.
PrestaShop is an e-Commerce shopping platform with a huge online community and an extensive lists.
Feature of PrestaShop:
- PrestaShop manages site in a more better way as compared to other platform.
- It offers many more additional features.
- Provides an option of SEO as well.
- PrestaShop helps in analysis and reporting.
- PrestaShop gives an option of shipping and payment as well.
- Ample number of online stores.
- PrestaShop average monthly maintenance cost is quite low as compared to other online e-Commerce platforms.
- Easy to install.